Bimetal Welding Chromium Carbide Overlay(CCO) Clad Wear Plates
1, General Description
- Chromium carbide composite cladding fusion bonded to a mild steel backing material.
- The deposit has been realized by means of oscillated welding and a wear resistant coating applied by submerged arc welding.
- Fine cracks perpendicular to the welding bead is normal due to natural stress relieving in a very hard matrix.
- Very high volume of chromium carbides evenly distributed throughout the uniform thickness of the deposit.
- Plate hardness ranges from HRC58-65.
2, ApplicationWodonplate Suitable for applications involving high abrasion and low to medium impact. Typical applications are as follows:
- Bin and hopper liners
- Slurry pipes and bends
- Chute and feeders liners
- Belt conveyors
- Dump truck bodies liner
- Mining and earth moving equipment
- Mill shell liners
Note: Carbon and Chromium content varies in different plate thickness.4, FabricationThe backing mild steel plate provides Wodon brand overlay plates with structural integrity, which makes our overlay plates fabricated with zero damage to welding overlay, regardless of the shape and complexity of the structure. Wodon has the capabilities to manufacture and further process such fabrications or to supply formed, read-to-go wear liners. 3, Specification
|Thickness(backing plate + weld overlay)||L x W (mm)|
|4+4, 5+5||1,400 x 3,000|
|6+6, 8+5, 8+6, 8+8||1,400 x 3,500|
|10+8, 10+10, 10+20, 12+12, 12+20, 14+26, 12+32, 20+30..||1,400 x 3,500 2,100 x 3,500|
|3.5-6.0%||1.0-3.0%||1.0-3.0%||27-40%||Balance|Wear Pipe More informationIris Bai