high hardness 58~65 wear resistance chromium carbide overlaying steel plate
1. Grade: Q235/Q345+Chromium Carbide Overlay
2. Size: customised
3. Standard: Enterprise standard
4. Certification: ISO9001, SGS, BV.
Hardfacing Wear Resistant Plate
Open arc welding, Submerged arc welding
Chromium carbide overlay
well bonding, the overlay will penetrate into base plate about 0.8mm to 1.8mm
HRC 55 -65
coal mining, steel mills, cement, power plant, seaport, etc
Chromium Carbide Overlay
We have two kinds of production techinique:
1, Submerged arc hardfacing welding(Cr30)
2, Open arc welding(Cr20)
The overlay and base plate are well boding.
Our chromium carbide overlay will penetrate into the base plate 0.8mm-1.8mm, reaching up to 350Mpa in our tests.
Our products can be processed into different kinds of wear parts used in kinds of fields
1. screen plate/vibrating plate
3. bolt embedded in the back
4. round to square transition
We have capable enough processing workshops and will process according to our customers' drawings.
we can produce wear resistant flux cored welding wires and wear resistant plates.
The main ingredients of Wodon plates are C(%) :3.0-5.0 and Cr(%):25-40. This chemical proportion results in a large amount of Cr7C3 chrome carbide hard particles. The micro-hardness (up to HV1800) of these particles throughout the layer will guarantee a super wear resistant surface
Chromium carbide microstructure
The carbide(Cr7C3) volume fraction on the microstructure is over 50%.
Our products are usually packed with pallets bonded with steel strips and some are wrapped with plastics to avoid rust. We will delivery the goods within 5 to 25 days according to quantity and our stock.
Tianjin Wodon Wear Resistant Material Co., Ltd, founded in 2014, is a professional manufacture speacialising in reserching and developing wear resistant materials. Our main products are wear resistant plates, machined parts and flux cored welding wires, which are widely used in coal mining, cement, power plant, steel mills, machinery and other consumable areas. Our wear plates can greatly prolong the maintennace time, thus reducing maintenance cost in practical application.
1. General Description
2. Typical Applications
- The wear plate is manufactured by depositing high chromium, wear resistant materials on the mild steel base plate using open arc or submerged arc welding process.
- Consistent wear resistance guaranteed from surface down to 75% depth of the overlay.
- The volume fraction of primary carbides is maintained between 30 to 50% to provide a good combination of wear resistance and homogenous bonding.
- Plate hardness ranges from HRC58-65. The hardness is tested on machined flat surface just below overlay surface.
- Fine cracks perpendicular to the welding bead is normal due to natural stress relieving in a very hard matrix.
- Staggered cracking pattern on overlay surface contributes to good formability.
- The wear plate is suitable for severe wear and moderate impact applications.
Wodon plate is widely used in the mining, power plant, port, cement, steel plant, glass, waste handling, glass, dredging, pulp and paper industries. Some applications are as below:
- Mining: Hopper and bin liners, Chute and feeder liners, dump truck body liners, dozer blades, shovel buckets, dragline buckets, excavators
- Cement: Separator guide blades, vertical mixer liners, conveying pipelines, screw conveyors, distributors, sintering ore conveying chute, hopper liners
- Power: Pipelines, coal feeder chutes, coal hoppers,coal mill shell liner, classifier cones, journal liners, deflectors.
- Steel: Bin liners, hopper liners, coke vibrating screen plates, housing liners, sintering fan blade, discharging ducts.
|Thickness(backing plate + overlay)||W x L (mm)|
|1,400 x 3,000|
6+6, 8+5, 8+6, 8+7, 8+8, etc
|1,400 x 3,500|
|10+8, 10+9, 10+10, 10+20, 12+12, 12+20, 12+32, 12+50,14+26, 14+32, 20+30, customized thickness||1,400 x 3,500 2,100 x 3,500|Note: Alloy content varies in different plate thickness.
|3.5-6.0||1.0-3.0||1.0-3.0||27-40||Mo Nb V W Ni B etc|
Chemical composition, hardness, alloy content, thickness, size could be customized.
The backing mild steel plate provides Wodon overlay plates with structural integrity, which makes our overlay plates fabricated without damage to welding overlay, regardless of the shape and complexity of the structure. Wodon has the capabilities to manufacture and further process such fabrications or to supply formed, read-to-go wear liners.
- Cutting: Wodon overlay plates could be cut by plasma, water-jet, laser. Plasma cutting is the recommended method for cutting our plate
- Drilling: Straight holes and countersunk holes
- Studs Welding: Wodon plate can be fabricated with studs welded to backing of wear plate (M12, M16, M20 and M24), manually or automatically.
- Joint Welding: Wodon wear plate can be welded and assembled into kinds of wear parts
5. Our factory:
Tianjin Wodon Wear Resistant Material Co. Ltd is located in Tianjin city, China's northern international shipping center. We are specialized in researching, developing and producing wear resistant products with many years experience in this field. We have more than 300 employees, with an annual capacity 140,000 m² wear plates and 9,000 tons of welding consumables.
Testing equipment :Carbon-sulfur Detector, Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester, Portable Spectrograph, Desktop Rockwell Hardness Tester, Wet Sand Rubber Wheel Wear Tester, Metallurgical Microscope, Thickness Tester, Metallographic Grinding and Polishing Machine, Powder Test Sieve.FAQ
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment. Or LC at sight.