Flux Cored Hardfacing Welding Wires for Vertical Cement Mill Roller
- Chemical Composition: High carbon high chromium
Hardness: HRC 58-65
- Good Performance: no clearing slag, low welding spatter, smooth surface, high welding efficiency, stable filling rate, etc.
welding wire without any joints.
- Short Delivery Time: Generally, 7 days
- We have many experienced professionals to research and develop welding wires according to customers' specified chemical compositions.
We can recommend proper welding wires and provide technical solutions based on working conditions.
- on-site inspection and third-party inspection are available.
- As an ISO9001:2008 approved manufacture, our mission is to improve our management system and provide high quality products continuously.
|Spec.(mm)||Hardness||Chemicals||Main Application and Characteristics|
|HB100||2.4,2.8,3.2||HRC 55-62||C:3.0-5.0 Cr:25-29 Mo: 0.3-1.0||Used for reparing coal grinding mill, grinding disc in power plant and vertical mill roller, raw mill, clinker grinding mill, grinding disc,etc, in cement industry.|
|HB100H||2.4,2.8,3.2||HRC 60-63||C:4.0-5.5 Cr:27-33 Mo: 0.8-1.2|
|HB100A||2.4,2.8,3.2||HRC57-62||C:3.0-5.0 Cr:25-29 Mo: 0.5-1.0|
|HB350||2.4,2.8,3.2||HRC55-62||C:3.0-5.0 Cr:22-28 Mo: 0.3-1.0 Nb: 3.0-4.5|
|HB650||2.4,2.8,3.2||HRC 55-63||C:3.0-5.0 Cr:20-26 Mo: 0.3-1.0 Nb: 6.0-7.5|