Squeeze Roller Wear Resistant Flux Cored Welding Wires
- Chemical Composition: High carbon high chromium
Hardness: HRC 58-65
- Good Performance: no clearing slag, low welding spatter, smooth surface, high welding efficiency, stable filling rate, etc.
welding wire without any joints.
- Short Delivery Time: Generally, 7 days
- We have many experienced professionals to research and develop welding wires according to customers' specified chemical compositions.
We can recommend proper welding wires and provide technical solutions based on working conditions.
- on-site inspection and third-party inspection are available.
- As an ISO9001:2008 approved manufacture, our mission is to improve our management system and provide high quality products continuously.
|Model||Spec.(mm)||Harness HRC||Chemicals||Main Application and Characteristics|
|HG100||1.6, 2.8,4.0||--||C:0.03-0.15; Mn:0.5-2.5||Used for squaeeing roller backing welding|
|HG100A||1.6, 2.8,4.0||--||C:0.05-0.15; Cr: 18-22; Ni:8-11; Mn:4-7||Used for squeeze roller back welding|
|HG200||1.6, 2.8,4.0||20-35||C:3.5-4.6; Cr:4.0-6.0; Mo: 0.3-1.0; Nb:0.3-1.0||Used for transition layer of extrusion roller|
|HG300||1.6, 2.8,4.0||50-55||C:0.3-1 Cr: 5-10; Mo: 0.5-1.5; Nb: 1-3||Used for transition layer of extrusion roller|
|HG500||1.6||55-60||C: 0.5-2.5; Cr:5-10; Mo:0.5-1.5; Nb:3-6||Used for extrusion roller surface and pattern layer|